Before becoming a Travel Agent I booked most of my own travel for many years, but even I (with all my crazy skills) still used a Travel Agent for some of my vacations. So why would someone with experience booking her own travel use a Travel Agent? There are many reasons, here are 10.
I am sure there are more than what I will list here, but for now, this is my list!
- First time vacationing at this particular destination. Whether it is a cruise or land.
- Booking more than one room/cabin.
- Travel agents sometimes are privy to info you are not. Cruise related – a Travel Agent can keep an eye out for price drops. Maybe save you some money!
- Travel Agents can listen to what you want and make a recommendation for a good (destination) fit!
- Land or Sea, Travel Agents can give you info on excursions and or tours.
- Celebrations? A Travel Agent may be able to arrange a surprise or two for your special occasion.
- Travel Agents may thank you for your business with a small gift. In room/cabin wine or dessert? A resort/ship board credit?
- Disney and Cruise related; some times it can be difficult to get certain dining reservations. A Travel Agent can help you with that!
- A Travel professional gives you personalized service that you will not get by booking yourself!
- You will always have an advocate in a Travel Agent! They have your back!
Now considering all of these benefits and it doesn’t cost you anything to use a Travel Agent- why not call a Travel Agent today!?